Understanding your benefits is key to getting the most from your plan. Here are some tips you should know about your OMNIASM Health Plan from Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey:
- You do not need to choose a Primary Care Physician.
- You do not need referrals for specialty care.
- You can use any doctor or other health care professional in the Horizon Managed Care Network or any hospital in the Horizon Hospital Network. There is no out-of-network coverage, except if it is a medical emergency.
- You will pay less out of pocket when you use a doctor, other health care professional or hospital designated as OMNIA Tier 1. Use our Doctor & Hospital Finder.
- You may have access to care outside of New Jersey through the Away from Home Care Program.
- You have access to online tools to make a premium payment, view your claims and print your member ID card.
Learn more about your OMNIA Health Plan.
To get answers to your questions about claim status, benefits, enrollment and more, you can:
- Read our online FAQs.
- Ask your question through Chat during normal business hours.
- Send your question through the secure My Messages tool.
Thank you for being our member.